Unionize Your Workplace
When working people stand together, we are able to achieve so much more.
IBEW Local 1260 has been proving the power of unity for more than 75 years. Our labor agreements protect employees in hundreds of different job classifications. Our union sets the standard in energy and related industries.
Through collective bargaining, IBEW Local 1260 makes it possible for employees like you to secure better wages, benefits, and working conditions. People come to IBEW Local 1260 because they want respect on the job and a decent standard of living.
Collective bargaining gives us the strength to secure a brighter future.
- Legally-binding wage scales determined by the labor agreement, not by the whims of management
- Wage progression and cost-of-living raises
- Sick leave, vacation, and holiday pay
- Pension plan
- Overtime premium pay
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance with employer-paid premiums
Collective bargaining helps us win better job security.
- Grievance procedures to fight unjust discipline or termination
- Seniority provisions to protect against punitive layoffs
- Opportunities for training
- Bidding rights to give you the opportunity to move up to higher-paying job classifications
While you have a legally protected right to union representation, you have to be willing to step forward and ask for help. That’s where IBEW Local 1260 comes in. Our organizing stewards are dedicated to helping you achieve a brighter future.
If you would like more information about being represented by IBEW Local 1260, contact our organizers.